ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Forces but I'm cursed | Kunitsu-Gami GMV


A vanity project. The second Forces video I made. 

The third and final one I have yet to upload was delayed in hopes new game footage would come.
But there has been nothing new...so I suppose I will finish it. It was the first one I made! So it might be odd that it's posted last...

My other Forces video and the third one of three I finished: Forces


Youtube created this one for me. 

Why does it look so good...? I might use it on the A/B test. Although I still prefer the one I made...

Then there's this next one which is...cursed beyond all reason.


Why...? Who is this man? Why is Yoshiro's kimono open?