ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Monday, 27 January 2025

9 times! And getting Cursed Soh!


I did it...

Me

So pretty!!!

She's beautiful!!! So worth it!

Can't believe she was locked behind 9 playthroughs. But I understand it's related to the narrative.

Kunitsu-Gami tells its story through gameplay, which is something I love in games.

More Cursed Soh!


Long hair, even slightly longer than Yoshiro's

Mandala?

He's elated

Don't talk to me or my Maiden ever again


The girls...


She has the grid with all Tsuba Guards behind her during gameplay but not cutscenes. It allows you to see which one you have equipped. 

Interesting that it comes with the skin.