ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Tuesday, 31 December 2024

The Pair.

 

Steam card titled' The Pair'

When I read 'pair', I thought it's implying they're two of the same thing as that's how you use the term 'pair' 

A pair is a set of any two of the same thing.

Yoshiro and Soh are said to have descended together. 

So indeed, they are a pair and ultimately the same. Yoshiro herself is implied a messenger of the deity as well in her lore. But dedicating herself to the Goddess then...doesn't quite make sense as she's already associated with the Goddess. 

Unless her devotion led her to become divine and ascend into messenger and Soh is the result of that.