ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Friday, 29 November 2024

Extraction and the original 'Divine Maiden'


I suspect this is Soh being extracted from Yoshiro. I think they both descended as one and the ritual splits them into the two roles.

The split

The girl in the scrolls has two different faces: Soh's and Yoshiro's.


Just a theory. But the faces are definitely different yet close enough to appear identical at a glance.


The eyebrows. Soh is arched, darker and thinner. Her upper lip is thinner with a larger cupid's bow. Thinner nose. More upturned eyes. Less eye-make up. (iconic pink eyeshadow)