ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Monday, 17 March 2025

Soh's final words to Yoshiro.

What is she saying? Dokenai umai masa?

Or something like it? 

At first I thought they used a made-up language, like Ico, but it can't be because Yoshiro and the villagers will speak whatever language selected in the menu. 

Did they forget to translate it?

I'm sad we don't see Soh's face again. Is there a lore reason?

It turns out that they made up a language for the Seethe and the chanting. The made-up language is what Soh is speaking.