ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Friday, 25 July 2025

Stone Carvings in Kunitsu-Gami.


I don't know what the characters are.
I've looked at: えん己るろそ れ
Looks like...ろえ? Maybe...るが?え...

るえ?

At first I thought it was this:
But I don't think so?

The image appears to be two arrows going to meet each other. A merging.

Another one I can't figure out. Google says そ(So) but it doesn't even look the same? ろ...? え?


I visited every village to obtain photos of the stones at each individual village. The stones can sometimes look different! They were clearer in some places.

I will update once I have answers...