ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Tuesday, 27 May 2025

Otherworldly Venture...Soh's outfit is different.

 The image of Otherworldly Venture existed on Steam before it was ever announced!

from Steam. I saved this in early January

More importantly...

Her purple chiffon petals are gone...

Where are Soh's chiffon petals...? Her outfit is different.

There's a special stream happening for Kunitsu-Gami on the 29th May and they'll be showing off the DLC!

Link to the stream.

8pm Japan time so check your own timezone.

I don't want to spoil the DLC for myself but I'm too excited...maybe just a peek...