ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴀ Fɪɢᴜʀᴇ ʀᴜɴs ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.

Oh, ᴀ ᴍᴇssᴇɴɢᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɪᴛʏ ʜᴀs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

❀ Important Post(until I write about my new, current theory)❀

Self-Referencing: Yoshiro & Soh are the Goddess.

An otherworldly being that governs the people of the mountain from the heavens. Soh is a messenger of the Mountain Goddess who guides and ...

Saturday, 10 May 2025

Some silliness caught on camera.


This is during the piercing strike so she never actually does this 'pose'. I thought it was funny.

Soh is a little too serious to be caught being as silly as Ammy. Which makes her relatable to me.

When you defeat Batsu, everyone is happy and celebrating. Soh is the 🗿 emoji. Although this reaction is the most logical.

Stoic Soh

I wish I could use MP4s on Blogger. I'm still unsure if I should be using gifs or videos. I suppose the length is what needs to be considered.