■第20回 冷静に見て!ふんどし姿なのに何故か人気(開発内)!仏法僧
— 【公式】 祇(くにつがみ):Path of the Goddess (@Kunitsu_Gami_JP) June 29, 2026
これはノリノリに作ってしまいました。日本に来ちゃった異国印象の畏哭の剣士的なイメージです。
鞍馬天狗的なイメージで顔のお面を作り、お面に乗っ取られてしまったら!?として、この姿にまとめています。… pic.twitter.com/GElsb97UcE
■第20回 冷静に見て!ふんどし姿なのに何故か人気(開発内)!仏法僧これはノリノリに作ってしまいました。日本に来ちゃった異国印象の畏哭の剣士的なイメージです。鞍馬天狗的なイメージで顔のお面を作り、お面に乗っ取られてしまったら!?として、この姿にまとめています。当初はウェーブ中に出てくる事を考えて居たので、村人を乗っ取って姿が変わる等も考えたりもしましたが、大ボスとして改めて考え、ちっこいオブジェから出て来たら面白いだろうと思って演出しました。アニメーションもノリノリで仕上げてくれたのでカッコよくなりました!でも、ふんどしにお面姿です!!
■Round 20: Look at it calmly! Somehow popular despite the loincloth look (internal development)! Buddha, Dharma, SanghaI went all out making this one. It's got that foreign, intimidating swordsman vibe that's come to Japan.I went with a Tengu-from-Mount-Kurama kind of image and made a face mask for it—what if it gets taken over by the mask!? And that's how I settled on this design.Originally, I was thinking of having it appear during the wave events, so I even considered ideas like it possessing a villager and changing their appearance,But then I rethought it as a major boss, and figured it'd be fun to have it emerge from a small object, so I added that as a performance element.The animation team delivered it with full enthusiasm too, so it turned out super cool! But hey, it's a loincloth-and-mask getup!!
Plaque Lore:
その昔、全身にあざや瘤 のようなものがあり、異様に大きく手足の長い者がいた。刀を振 れば岩をも易々と斬 り、人とは思えないほどだったという。戦場にて主を失い行く当てもなく、落人 として村に流れ着くがその異様さ故に恐 れられた。しばらくして墓場で消息を断つも後にはとても小さな達磨 のような物が置かれていたという。墓場のある森ではブッポウソウがよく鳴くことから村人はその達磨 を「仏法僧 」と名づけ、御神木 に祀 った。
Long ago, there lived a man with elongated limbs and a body swathed in bruises and boils. He wielded his sword effortlessly, slicing through even stone with an inhuman strength. The man lost his master on the battlefield, and with no home to return to, found his way to a village. But his strangeness frightened the villagers, and he disappeared one night from the graveyard, leaving behind nothing but a small Daruma-shaped doll. The villagers named it after the birds known as Bupposo, whose frequent cries could be heard from the forest, and enshrined it within a sacred tree.
(maybe they're using female and male references to create androgyny in the Seethe? Or maybe I'm mistaken about the knees?)
